Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Loretta's New Book: A Duke in Shining Armor

Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Loretta reports:

When I wasn’t looking, my publisher put up the cover to my new book on the various online bookstore sites. Fortunately, some of my readers were looking, and alerted me. Since I hadn't expected this to happen quite so soon for a book coming out at the very end of November, a mad scramble resulted to get my website updated. Yes, readers can get the basic information at the online bookstores, but I like to provide a little something extra for those who visit my website.

That’s now done, and I can officially invite you to a preview of my newest book, A Duke in Shining Armor. The little something extra is an excerpt.

Set during the 1833 London Season, A Duke in Shining Armor kicks off a new series, titled Difficult Dukes.

Readers like dukes. This is why we historical romance writers have created so many. Hundreds. The reality is, there were twenty-one, if I have counted correctly. At any rate, it’s in that vicinity. A limited number, because being a duke is a very big deal.

My dukes are a big deal, but not necessarily in a good way. The excerpt will offer some clues. I hope you enjoy it.

Clicking on the image will enlarge it.

1 comments:

Annette Naish said...

This introduction is exactly what I would expect. The heroine is intelligent and the hero is heroic. Both of them made me laugh. Of course I look forward to this book.

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket