Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scurrying Away from Hurricane Sandy (and Colonial Williamsburg)

Thursday, October 25, 2012
Isabella/Susan reporting:

Alas, I must bow to Mother Nature, bearing down on the east coast in the form of Hurricane Sandy. I'm cutting my Colonial Williamsburg sojourn short, and on Friday I'll be scurrying northward back home. But I still have lots of photos and stories to share from this week, and I'll continue to post them in the coming days. Stay tuned!

Above: Governor's Palace Garden, Colonial Williamsburg. Photograph by Susan Holloway Scott.

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

No shame in that! Glad to know you'll be safe when it hits. I just stocked up on candles and batteries and cans of soup myself.

Sandra Brake said...

Good. Be safe. I'll be watching the news and keeping my fingers crossed for you all. Been through cyclonic weather here and it ain't no joke!

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket